Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Not good!

I'm sure most of you have already heard about this, but wanted to share in case you haven't....

Menu Foods is recalling 60 million cans and pouches of certain "cuts and gravy" style dog and cat food products. At least 10 pet deaths have been linked to the recall, and the affected food may have contributed to kidney failure in many other cats and dogs. For a full list of recalled items you can visit their website http://www.menufoods.com/recall/.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

I saw that list yesterday! I frantically looked the list up and down before I realized it only applies to "cuts and gravy". So glad my girls don't eat that mushy stuff!

Kimberly said...

Very scary stuff! My pups only wish I would fed them the "cuts and gravy" kind. But now I am glad I don't!