Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Prayer Request

I'd like to ask for prayer for my dad. He is currently a manager for a pharmaceutical company. He recently found out that he (his 13 reps, and several hundered other employees) will be losing their jobs sometime this month (due to 2 companies merging). He has worked in the pharmaceutical industry for almost 30 years and is only a few years away from retiring.

Please pray for peace for my mom and dad during this stressful time and that the Lord will provide my dad with a job.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Greatmoose said...

I hope he can find something that he enjoys and will provide him at least a little bit more security, you know?

Kimberly said...

Grr! I hate that! I just got laid off from a pharmaceutical company in December-the good thing is that they usually do provide a good severance package for a few months at least while you look for something else but nothing beats the lost security. Your dad will be in my prayers!

Shelly said...

Greatmoose-
Yep, I agree.

Kimberly-
Thanks for your prayers!