Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sick!

I hate being sick....especially when it lasts several days.
I started feeling bad on Sunday night (sore throat, feverish and achiness), but went ahead to work and then to see my client's that evening. That night I started to feel worse.
Tuesday I went to work again but decided an hour into the day I better get to the doctor to make sure I didn't have strep or the flu (because several that work around me have recently had one or the other).
Good news is that I don't have either one. Bad news is that I have an Upper Respiratory Infection. Even worse news is that it's viral! So, Antiobiotics won't help me at all. Needless to say I'm a tad frustrated!
I'm keeping hydrated, taking pain killers, and trying to get some rest. I know it sounds crazy, but I kind of wish it was bacterial so I could take some medicine to make me feel better!
Here's to hoping (and praying) I wake up feeling like a new person tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Greatmoose said...

Hope you feel better soon!