Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Big Apple!


I am so excited, in a few weeks we will be traveling to New York! I am so ready for us to get away for awhile. I'm sure many of you have been before, so any suggestions of places to go (or not to go) while we're there would be much appreciated:) We do already have plans for one evening. For my birthday, Andrew bought us tickets to see Legally Blonde on Broadway. I can't wait!!!


Hopefully I'll be well by the time we leave for our trip. I ended up feeling even worse this weekend. Not only did I still have a Viral Upper Respiratory Infection, but I also ended up with a middle ear infection and my eardrum ruptured! Needless to say I am SO ready to feel better!!!



I hope that everyone's having a good week and staying healthy!

3 comments:

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Awesome! I had no idea you guys were going to New York, New York. The city so nice, they named it twice. Manhattan is the other name.

Hope you guys have a blast!

Greatmoose said...

Whee! Should be fun. I can't wait! Look out, NY deli's!

lauren said...

Hey Shelly! I accidently deleted your email, and was wondering if you'd email me again. So sorry about that!