Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seven Years!!!

Andrew and I celebrated our 7 year wedding annivesary on June 2nd. I can't believe we've already been married 7 years! It seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle. I am so blessed to have married such a wonderful guy. Thanks Andrew for 7 wonderful years!!!

I thought I'd share a couple pictures from Our Day. (I apologize for the picture quality. Digital photography wasn't being used too much when we got married!)



4 comments:

Greatmoose said...

Who's that incredibly handsome and fine specimen of a man. A sweet piece of man-candy, if you will. Hubbah.

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

I remember the day just like it was 6 years ago... hard to believe it was 7!

Unknown said...

Look at THAT guy! Man, if I didn't know better I'd say that was a much younger (insert good looking older man here)!

Rose said...

Look how nice you look! I love it!