Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Questions



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for the majority of gifts

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial (I'm allergic to real)

3. When do you put up the tree? After December 12th (Andrew has carried on my parents tradition of waiting until after my birthday)

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved receiving a Barbie or doll each year

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Probably my dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? Kaiser

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know that I really have one

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop for Christmas year round-LOVE finding good deals!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like several, one of my favorites is Carol of the Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home or go over to my parents or grandparents house (they live close by:)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I always forget 1 or 2

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Airplane

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Andrew & I exchange presents on Christmas Eve then we open presents with my parents and sister Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Greed

23. What I love most about Christmas? Getting to see family


I look forward to seeing others answers!

3 comments:

Greatmoose said...

That reminds me, I gotta get the airplane ready for the tree...

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure, and I also like using the news paper, comics page. Thats fun.


2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, real trees are too much work and you have to buy a new one every year.


3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving. Sorry Miss Speech, we dont wait for your birthday.


4. When do you take the tree down? Some time in the new year, dont really know when. But before the Super Bowl for sure.


5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yes.


6. Favorite gift received as a child? I dont really remember getting any gifts as a child...


7. Do you have a nativity scene? Ugh, yes.... but we didnt put it up this year! YIPPEE


8. Hardest person to buy for? Anyone who doesnt want a gift card.


9. Easiest person to buy for? Everyone who wants a gift card. Huzzah!


10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ugly sweaters from aunt Laurie every freaking year. It became a joke in the family. 2nd place goes to the nutcracker collection i got one year, I didnt even want nutcrackers, but there they were! Thanks to whomever started that tradition for me.


11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, when we actually send them.


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Rambo trilogy.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Christmas eve.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course, every chance I get.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Just about anything thats got sugar in it, or chocolate on it.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored is my preference, but Mar likes the clear.


17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock, and Harry Connick Jr's It Must Have Been Old Santa.


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, we have 5-6 different Christmas' each year to try to get to (not counting just me and Mar). Stinkin family.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I could, but I thought they already had names.


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Right now... nothing... we usually have a star though.


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Like I said earlier, 5-6 different Christmas', so yes, Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Christams afternoon, Christmas night, the day after, a week before, who freaking knows when it will all happen.


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The Spring like weather.


23. What I love most about Christmas? Its just a happy time of year. I love the music, the decorations, the trees, the food, the gifts, the snow (in some places of the world there must be snow). I just love Christmas!

Greatmoose said...

Doc, you're a man after my own heart...

#12 FTW!