Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas

Things have been super busy since Christmas, so I haven't had a chance to share. Sorry about that!
We had a wonderful Christmas. Thought I'd share a few pictures...


Christmas Eve morning my sister sang at a local church. She is so incredibly talented!







We made a mistake with Kaiser. Christmas Eve we taught him how to unwrap on of his presents. Well, apparently he had a great time because he decided to start unwrapping other gifts under the tree. He never bothered the gifts (except to hide behind them) until then. Oh well, that's what we get for teaching him to unwrap a present. Hopefully he'll forget how before next Christmas! (somehow I doubt it).







Here's Kaiser with one of his gifts. An embroidered LLBean bag from his grandparents. Fancy huh?





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Greatmoose said...

I've never SEEN a dog that could open a gift! That's AMAZING!!11one!