Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 29, 2006

Tubes!

Because of the allergies I have suffered from the last several months, I now have the privilege of having surgery tomorrow. I have to have tubes put in my ears! This is the first time in my life I have ever needed tubes. I never imagined I would be going through this in my late 20s! My ENT (ear, nose, and throat doctor) said I should feel instant relief. I hope that instant relief is what I feel and not the poking of a hole through my eardrum!

My surgery is scheduled for 10 a.m. tomorrow. I appreciate your prayers:)

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care of yourself!

Greatmoose said...

She did pretty good the other day. Felt a little off for a day or two, but she's doing OK now. Everything still sounds kinda odd, but she'll make it. She's a trooper!