Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 23, 2006

First Words


I'm sitting here watching my sweet husband play with our cutie dog Kaiser. Andrew's trying to get Kaiser to "speak" (bark). When Kaiser does speak we clap, cheer, and tell him "good boy". Kaiser has always been a very quiet dog, so we get a thrill any time that he barks. Andrew & I often ask each other if we are crazy because we want our dog to bark. We may be, but a big smile always comes across our faces each time that he speaks.

4 comments:

Corrie said...

You could have the opposite problem where he won't hush! Be careful...You may be creating a monster! :) He's a cutie!

Greatmoose said...

That sure is a handsome animal you've got there (and the dog's cute, too!)

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly said...

Corrie-
Yeah, that's why Andrew and I sometimes think we are crazy!

Greatmoose-
I agree:)